Hey there! My name’s Chris and welcome to my site where I share lifestyle, beauty, and fashion tips, tricks, and mishaps. If you’re part of the Miles To Go family you’re probably already signed up to be notified about new content. If you’re new here then be sure to like, follow, and subscribe at the bottom so that you don’t miss out!
So for those of you who have been following my bogging journey thus far you know that this is still a fairly new venture for me. Sharing my experiences and personal hacks with y’all has been awesome and I am so thankful for the love and support I’ve received. As much as this project means to me, it’s really about reaching out and connecting with y’all, so thank you. That being said, there’s still so much we don’t know about each other and I thought it would be fun to do a little Q&A with y’all. So here it is, fam. REAL TALK. Aaaaand go!
- Are you a very open or very private person? Definitely a private person.
- What’s your favorite Christmas movie? Elf or How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
- What do you get complimented on the most? My style.
- How are you feeling right now? Anxious about getting up early for a meeting tomorrow. I’m that kid who can’t sleep the night before school starts.
- If money was no object, where would you move to? My husband and I have actually discussed this at length and if money were not object we would buy several small homes across the world and travel to them all. But to settle down somewhere I’d have to say the Pacific Northwest is my dream.
- Have you ever online dated? Yes, but not really. I got back in touch with someone online whom I had been really close with growing up and we wound up dating in person shortly thereafter.
- Do you believe in soul mates? I believe in kindred spirits and that our essence is essentially all connected to something bigger. There are those of us who are just destined to be closer because of a deeper connectivity. I do not believe this is limited to any sort of romantic relationship, though. Soul mates could be best friends or colleagues or an amazing pet. Who knows?
- Do you play video games? I do not. I prefer books.
- What are your favorite smells? Bath and Bodyworks has this scent called Sweater Weather that I love and try to stockpile each fall. I also love the smell of coffee, clean sheets, fresh cut grass/hay, natural herbs, and campfires.
- Can you go a whole day without caffeine? Begrudgingly.
- Who knows more about you than anyone else? My inner circle. ‘Nuff said.
- What song did you last listen to? John Mayer’s “The Heart of Life”
- Do you like The Beatles? I get by with a little help from my friends.
- Most worn color? Probably black. It’s classic and super easy.
- Do you curse a lot? Yes. Yes, I do.
- Is there a particular food you often crave for no reason? When I get weird cravings typically it’s for pineapple.
- Favorite holiday? Halloween for sure. But favorite holiday season would be Christmas time. Not so much for the actual day as for the season itself. There’s something indescribably amazing about seeing everyone coming together and make an effort to be kinder and more generous.
- Biggest pet peeve? Chosen ignorance. Negative people who want to impose their negativity on others (particularly when it comes to offensive things). Women who tear down other women or even just people who tear down other people in general. And listening to people eat.
- What is your favorite thing to wear? Oh geez…um. I’m gonna have to go with boots. Boots are my go-to, every day. And I have way too many, so they’re sort of my favorite without even realizing it.
- What are you most looking forward to at this moment? My husband getting home. And getting to spend time with one of my best friends this week!
Alrighty kids. So I hope you enjoyed this little getting-to-know-me post. The questions were a little random but I had fun. I’d love to hear back from y’all as well so be sure to post your questions and/or survey answers below in the comments section. Love y’all!